Minimising Startup Costs & Maximising Scalability by - Biztory & BEAM
* BEAM's Final Event for the Year *
Minimising Startup Costs & Maximising Scalability - An event focused on understanding the best ways to reduce your company operation costs and hence enhance your company's readiness to scale and fund raise.
We understand that investors are always looking for companies that can scale in a lean way upon fund raising.
The focuses of this event will entail the following:
- Revealing hidden costs in running your business
- Optimising operation costs in your business
- Understanding your company finance status and key accounting figures
- Key performance metric in business for investment readiness
This event is brought to you by - Biztory (one of Malaysia's leading cloud-based accounting system) and BEAM.
Panelists this time around are the following:
- Effon Khoo from Kakitangan
- Alex Tee from H Space
- Arric from Accountorz Today
- Mark Goh from Supahands
- Rashid Mohd formerly from Cradle Seed Ventures
This event is perfect for:
- Founders who are exploring to raise fund for their startup
- Angel investors who want to make their first investment in a startup
- You want to understand startups like a seasoned entrepreneur
- You want to know how to present the right figure to investors
- You have questions if you should increase your spendings in the right area
- You’re building your founding team
- You want to learn from startups that have successfully raised funds
- You’re looking to build relationship with professionals who can advise you during your startup journey
- You just want to meet new people, mingle, and have a great night. (Yes there's lots of networking time available)
Who will be at the event?
- Biztory team - Biztory is a cloud-based accounting system built for business owner. SME's preffered solution for accounting, tax, and GST.
- The BEAM team, To bridge together fellow entrepreneurs and investors (or aspiring entrepreneurs) in a fun, insightful, and inspiring way
- Passionate, like-minded entrepreneurs (and aspiring entrepreneurs) from all walks of life. Many startup founders & business owners will be present at the event, some will even be sharing insights and topics related to tech, startup life, and more.
- Representatives from Kakitangan, a startup that has successfully raised funds via equity crowd funding platform (pitchIn)
- Representatives from H Space, a co-working space that aims to connect small businesses with creative freelancers and service providers.
- Representatives from Accountorz Today, a leading provider of accounting, finance staffing and recruitment.
- Angel Investors & Representatives from Venture Capital Firms.
- Many other professionals.
Other Event Information:
- Networking time is allocated before & after the session.
- Light refreshments are provided at the event.
To connect with the BEAM community of Entrepreneurs & Investors, download our mobile app:
◦ iOS - http://beam.biz/ios
◦ Android - http://beam.biz/android
◦ For more updates on this event, please follow us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/beamconnect
- Food & Drinks are not provided for walk-ins (paid at door tickets).
- The cut-off date for registrations is 6 hours before the event.
- If you'd like to sponsor this event, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR via facebook: http://m.me/beamconnect
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- H Space
Early Bird RM15.00 Early Bird (2 pax) RM25.00 Standard RM25.00 Standard (2 pax) RM40.00 Standard (No Refreshments) RM20.00 Pay at door RM40.00
- Venue Address
- H Space, D-09-05, Menara Mitraland, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Malaysia
Menara Mitraland located at Kota Damansara.